Over the past two editions, the Virtual Perovskite Conference has strengthened its position as a meeting point for all the scientists and engineers from the perovskite community. We are delighted to host our third fully digital annual
Virtual Perovskite Conference 2022 (#ViPerCon2022) that aims to provide an online platform to learn from the advances in perovskite research and related areas while working from home. The 3rd ViPerCon 2022 will offer the latest updates from the scientists and experts in all the major fields of perovskite, with presentations ranging from single-junction solar cells, memristors, tandem photovoltaics, and advanced characterization techniques.
The online event will be live-streamed on the 4th of April, 2022 from 09:50 a.m. (CEST). The registration fee is 5€ per person to cover basic costs and enable future conferences.*
*Early bird registrations: The first 100 registrations are for free.
*Speakers and session titles are subject to change
*All times are in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Meet the speakers:
- Michael Gratzel, EPFL, Switzerland
- Tsutomu Miyasaka, Toin University of Yokohama, Japan
- Nam-Gyu Park, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- Juan Bisquert, Universidad Jaume I, Spain
- Sonia Ruiz Raga, ICN2, Spain
- Yana Vaynzof, TU Dresden, Germany
- Carolin M. Sutter-Fella, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, U.S.A
- Michael McGehee, University of Colorado, U.S.A
- Wanyi Nie, Los Alamos National Laboratory, U.S.A
Looking forward to joining you in online conference. Any Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All times in the daily program are shown in Central European Summer Time: Stuttgart/Berlin (CEST).
Differences in local time zones:
|Washington DC||-6 h|
|San Francisco||-9 h|
To calculate the difference to your own time zone, please use a time zone converter and enter your local time zone and Berlin (CEST) (e.g. here).